Currently being reissued!
Ex nihilo nihil fit: We gratefully acknowledge the organizations below for funding our research (as well as the non-listed ones such as Campus France, GDR Or-nano, etc. for providing financial support for the stay of international students in our group or the research mobility of our group members).
- Project CALEX4H2, CNRS PEPS Energie 2021-2022 (1 year), France. Role: PI. Collaboration with the group of Dr. Hazar Guesmi, Theoretical calculations, ICGM, Montpellier, France
- Project ELECTROFUEL, CNRS PEPS Energie 2019-2020 (1 year), France. Role: PI.
- Pre-maturation project Waste2H2, SATT AxLR, France 2021-2022 (1 year). Role: PI. Collaboration with Prof. David Cornu.
- Project REMEC, Institut Carnot Chimie BALARD CIRIMAT, 2020-2022 (2 years), France. Role: co-PI. Collaboration with the group of Prof. Christine ENJALBAL, Analytical Chemistry, IBMM, Montpellier, France.
- Project ELECTROVAL, Lab’MUSE Chimie Stages 2020 (1 year, implementation in 2021), France. Role: PI.
- Project Helectrospin2, LABEX CHEMISYST STAGES 2018 (1 year, implementation in 2019) France. Role: PI.
- Project COGENFC, PAT-Energy-Axis-2018, startup funds support from European Institute of Membranes of Montpellier 2018-2019 (1.5 years) France. Role: PI.